Breakfast Potatoes – these easy and crispy breakfast potatoes with red onion and peppers are roasted in the oven and go great with any meal, breakfast or otherwise!
Breakfast Potatoes for Brunch
I love a good brunch and a good brunch HAS to include breakfast potatoes. They are the perfect side to any breakfast meal. Our favorite way to make breakfast potatoes is in the oven. Roasted Breakfast Potatoes are super easy to make and SO good! They are a staple at our house for breakfast, brunch, and really anytime!
Baked Breakfast Potatoes
We are a breakfast potato family and these oven roasted breakfast potatoes are our favorite. They are SO easy to make and are on the healthier side since they are baked in the oven and not fried. Another big bonus, you can make them in ONE pan, so there is less mess.
How to Make Breakfast Potatoes
The roasted red peppers and onions give the potatoes a ton of flavor. They go great with any breakfast…and sometimes we make them for dinner.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, because I am all for easy cleanup.
- Toss the red potatoes, red bell pepper, and red onion with olive oil.
- Season the veggies with garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes until they are nice and crispy. Crispy potatoes are a MUST. Sometimes, I even let the potatoes go a little longer so they are slightly burnt around the edges. The burnt potatoes are my favorite. You can cook them to whatever doneness you like, but trust me, you want them crispy!
We like to serve the potatoes hot with ketchup. You can also spice them up with your favorite hot sauce or salsa. They are SO good!
You can serve the breakfast potatoes with:
Roasted Breakfast Potatoes are super simple to make and the perfect side dish to any breakfast or brunch…and don’t forget about brinner! We love breakfast potatoes for dinner too!
If you like these breakfast potatoes, you might also like:
- 3-Ingredient Roasted Parmesan Pesto Potatoes
- Mustard Crusted Potatoes
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Parmesan Crusted Scalloped Potatoes
Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the potatoes, onion, and red pepper on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss until vegetables are well coated.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, salt, and paprika. Sprinkle the seasonings over the vegetables and toss again until well coated. Season with freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and roast until potatoes are crispy, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod