Overnight Blueberry Almond Oats
Did you know July is National Blueberry Month? I love blueberries so I think we need to celebrate. Get out your party hats and confetti, today is all about blueberries! I am sharing a recipe for Overnight Blueberry Almond Oats and 25 amazing blueberry recipes from our blog and around the web. Happy National Blueberry Month!
First, let’s talk about the Overnight Blueberry Almond Oats. I love making overnight oats because they are easy to throw together before bedtime and when you wake up, breakfast is ready to go! I like to make my overnight oats in a jar so there is only one dish to wash in the morning. I mix oats, almond milk, Chobani plain Greek yogurt, cinnamon, and blueberries together. I put the jar in the fridge and go to bed!
In the morning, I take the jar out of the fridge and top the oats off with almonds, extra blueberries, and cinnamon. I dig right in, there is no need to cook the oats. You may think cold oats sound odd, but I promise they are tasty, especially during the hot summer months. The oats are creamy and bursting with blueberry flavor. And I love the crunch the almonds add.
I love making Overnight Blueberry Almond Oats for breakfast. It is an easy and healthy way to start the day! For the recipe, check out my guest post on Cafe Zupas!
If you are looking for other ways to enjoy blueberries, here are 25 blueberry recipes that are sure to put a big fat blueberry smile on your face!
1. Blueberry Yogurt Waffles from Two Peas and Their Pod
2. Blueberry Bagels from Brown Eyed Baker
3. Blueberry Almond Granola Bars from Mountain Mama Cooks
4. Creamy Lemon Blueberry Crepes from Picky Palate
5. Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Muffins from Two Peas and Their Pod
6. Blueberry Danish Puff from Chef In Training
7. Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade from Eat, Live, Run
8. Very Blueberry Smoothie from Skinnytaste
9. Baked Brie with Blueberry Sauce from Recipe Girl
10. Blueberry Corn Salad from Two Peas and Their Pod
11. Blueberry Jam with Mint from A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
12. Blueberry, Strawberry & Jicama Salsa from Two Peas and Their Pod
13. Pork Chops with Savory Blueberry Sauce from Love and Olive Oil
14. Grilled Blueberry BBQ Salmon from How Sweet It Is
15. Blueberry Dessert Pizza from Spoon Fork Bacon
16. Lemon Blueberry Bars from Two Peas and Their Pod
17. Blueberry Streusel Scones from Cookin’ Canuck
18. Blueberry Muffin Cookies from Bakers Royale
19. Blueberry Maple Tea Cake from Cookie and Kate
20. Blueberry Peach Crumble from Two Peas and Their Pod
21. Blueberry Pudding Cake from Shutterbean
22. Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Pastry Affair
23. Blueberry Angel Food Trifle from Reluctant Entertainer
24. Frozen Blueberry Coconut Pie from She Wears Many Hats
25. Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes from My Baking Addiction
Yay for blueberries! Enjoy!