Top 10 Recipes of 2010

Top 10 Recipes of 2010

I wanted to find out what our most popular recipes were for 2010, so I did some number crunching. It was fun finding out what recipes our readers liked best over the past year. I was surprised by a few of them, but glad everyone likes cookies and pumpkin:) Today I am sharing the top 10 most viewed recipes on Two Peas and Their Pod in 2010. Enjoy!

To build up the excitement, I will start with number 10 and work our way up to the number 1 viewed recipe.

10. Pumpkin Granola

9. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

8. Easy Chicken and Rice Soup

7. New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookies

6. Pumpkin Nutella Bread

5. Baked Zucchini Fries

4. Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Ever

3. Chocolate Caramel Cookies with Sea Salt

2. Steel Cut Oats

And the number 1 recipe viewed in 2010 is-drumroll please!

1. Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites

Thanks to all of our readers! It was a great year of food and fun on Two Peas and Their Pod. What recipes would you like to see on our blog in the New Year? We are looking forward to another great year in 2011. Thank you for your continued support!

50 Responses to “Top 10 Recipes of 2010”

Corrine — December 31, 2010 @ 8:58 pm

Hi Maria, I am really enjoying the best of 2010 posts! This looks great….especially that steel cut oats recipe!

• twopeas replied: — January 1st, 2011 @ 10:48 am

Steel cut oats are one of our favorite ways to start the day. Happy New Year!

claire — December 31, 2010 @ 9:59 pm

I just made the pumpkin granola…yum! I can’t wait to use it on some yogurt!

They all look delicious. What a great list. Happy New Year!

tanya — January 9, 2011 @ 6:39 pm

The pretzel bites were delicious! My kids loved them & we shared with our neighbors too. Thanks for the great recipe(s)!

• twopeas replied: — January 10th, 2011 @ 8:44 am

Glad you liked the pretzel bites and so nice of you to share:)

ingrid — January 16, 2011 @ 6:13 pm

I love pumpkin but am kinda surprised how many pumpkin recipes made the top 10.
    ~ingrid

Kristina Klinge — March 15, 2011 @ 6:58 pm

Oh wow! These all look fantastic. Totally tempted to try the Caramel Choco cookie with Sea salt :D

7. Pingback: Top 10 Recipes from 2012 | Two Peas & Their Pod