Our 10 Favorite Recipes from 2011
Yesterday we shared the Top 10 Recipes from our site in 2011 and today we are sharing our personal 10 favorite recipes. We really enjoyed looking back at all of the deliciousness that went on in our kitchen over the past year. It was a busy, but fun year. It was SO hard to pick out our favorites, but we finally narrowed it down. Josh picked 5 recipes and I picked 5. We hope you enjoy our favorite recipes from 2011.
Josh’s Favorite Recipes
5. Golden Grahams S’mores Bars-Josh created these S’mores bars during the summer and fell in love with them. They are super easy to make and a hit with kids and adults.
4. Cinnamon Baked French Toast-one of our staple breakfast recipes for entertaining or special occasions. We love that you can make it the night before. It is easy and our guests always ask for the recipe.
3. Black Quinoa Salad with Mango, Avocado, & Tomatoes-I made this salad during the summer and wasn’t sure if Josh would like it. Well, he loved it and now it is one of his favorite recipes.
2. Toasted Coconut, Toffee, & Chocolate Chip Cookies-these cookies are loaded with all of Josh’s favorite things-toasted coconut, toffee, and chocolate chips. He is always begging me to make these:)
1. Cinnamon Streusel Pancakes-Josh loves these pancakes! He would eat them every morning if I let him:) They are decadent and perfect for a breakfast treat.
Maria’s Favorite Recipes
3. Grilled Guacamole-I was craving avocados like mad when I was pregnant, so this Grilled Guacamole had to make the list. It was a staple in our house during the summer months.
2. Sweet Potato Kale Pizza with Rosemary & Red Onion-I love everything about this pizza-it is my new favorite!
1.Gooey Cinnamon Biscuits-we made these biscuits when I was pregnant and I think I ate the entire pan. They are simple to make and are loaded with cinnamon goodness. They literally melt in your mouth. I might have to make a pan today. I can’t stop thinking about them now:)
Ok, that was hard. I kept going back and forth. I really love all of our recipes. We had a tasty year indeed!
We both agree that our favorite recipe of all time is our sweet baby Caleb Our little pea has made 2011 the best year ever. We are so blessed to have him in our family.
Thanks everyone for a great year! We love sharing our creations with you and appreciate your continuous support. We are looking forward to 2012. I have a feeling it is going to be a very delicious year. Happy New Year!
Check out our Favorite Recipes from 2010