Christmas Brunch Recipes-The best recipes for Christmas breakfast and brunch! Sweet, savory, healthy, and decadent, there is something for everyone! The perfect way to start the holiday!
Christmas morning is always filled with excitement and joy! There is no better way to start the holiday than with a celebratory spread of sweet and savory dishes that everyone will enjoy!
Today, I am sharing the best Christmas breakfast and brunch recipes. Christmas brunch is actually my favorite meal. I like it even more than Christmas dinner. Bring on all of the breakfast and brunch foods!
There are 25 delicious recipes for you to choose from; sweet, savory, healthy, and decadent! You are going to want to make them all! Happy holidays!
Check out all of our breakfast and brunch recipes!
Christmas Brunch Recipes
- Cinnamon Rolls– my dad’s famous recipe and a MUST make for the holidays. These are a family tradition, the best cinnamon roll recipe out there!
- Buttermilk Pancakes– melt in your mouth pancakes! They are the BEST!
- French Toast– you can’t go wrong with classic French toast! Top with butter, maple syrup, and a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Cranberry Orange Bread– fresh, festive, and delicious!
- Waffles– waffles are always a good idea, especially when topped with whipped cream, maple syrup, and berries.
- Bacon Potato Egg Casserole– one of the most popular recipes on our blog. Always a crowd pleaser! This sausage breakfast casserole and this spinach mushroom casserole are also good options.
- German Pancakes– SO easy and so fun! Serve with a variety of toppings!
- Cranberry Orange Scones– the cranberry orange combo is divine!
- Coffee Cake– cake for breakfast? Count me IN!
- Crepes– so fun to make and serve! Set out a variety of topping so everyone can customize their crepes.
- Spinach Quiche– this quiche always gets rave reviews!
- Frittata– you can whip this frittata up in no time. A great savory option! I also love this cottage cheese frittata, it’s packed with protein!
- Biscuits and Gravy– a hearty classic! I like to use our drop biscuits because they are super easy! Our Greek yogurt biscuits are good too!
- Shakshuka– one of my personal favorites! Don’t forget crusty bread for dipping!
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes– light, fluffy, and bursting with lemon flavor!
- Baked Oatmeal– perfect for a cold morning! This one reheats well too!
- Caprese Breakfast Casserole– I love caprese everything! The perfect breakfast casserole for the holidays.
- Cranberry Orange Muffins– festive and delicious!
- Crispy Hash Browns– the perfect side for any breakfast or brunch!
- Raspberry Sweet Rolls– bakery-style sweet rolls that will WOW your guests!
- Breakfast Potatoes– roasting the potatoes in the oven makes them super crispy!
- Eggnog Bread– tis’ the season for eggnog!
- Blueberry Muffins– the BEST blueberry muffin recipe! The sweet streusel topping is everything!
- Overnight Oats– the perfect healthy option and you can make in advance. Customize with different toppings!