When you combine my favorite seasoning combination with perfectly crisped potatoes it makes the world’s tastiest side dish! Everything Bagel Roasted Potatoes are a favorite alongside breakfast or dinner!
Everything Bagel Everything!
I am obsessed with Everything Bagel Seasoning. I HAVE to have it in my pantry at all times. I love sprinkling it on avocado toast, eggs, popcorn, hummus, Chex Mix, and veggies! The seasoning is SO good on roasted potatoes, one of my new favorite ways to use it.
These Everything Bagel Roasted Potatoes are tossed in a little olive oil and then sprinkled with Everything Bagel seasoning. Then we cook them to perfection: a little crisp on the outside, soft on the inside! They’re so good you can serve them with dinner too!
Tips for Roasting Potatoes
There are a couple tricks to getting perfect roasted potatoes. You want them with a bit of a crunch, but totally soft on the inside. It’s potato perfection!
- Rinse your potatoes after they’re cut. Then you’re rinsing off the starch that makes them gummy when cooked!
- Space the potatoes on the pan so they aren’t touching. This keeps them from creating pockets of heat that steam the potatoes rather than roasting them.
How to Make Everything Bagel Roasted Potatoes
You only need THREE ingredients, sometimes simple food is the best food! Let’s get started!
- Start by lining your pan with foil. This makes for easy cleanup!
- Toss the diced potatoes with olive oil and Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Roast the pan of potatoes until they’re nice and crispy. My secret? I like the edges a little burnt, so I let them go just a minute or two longer!
- You can season the potatoes with a little salt and pepper, but taste them first. I think the seasoning is perfect as is.
- Serve your breakfast potatoes with ketchup, hot sauce, salsa, or as part of a savory breakfast bowl.
- And if you are feeding a crowd and need to double or triple the recipe, go for it. Or you can always make extras for leftovers.
Great for Breakfast or Dinner
I really love a good side of breakfast potatoes for breakfast. It makes for a filling and tasty first meal! Here are a couple breakfasts that would be great with these potatoes:
These potatoes also make a great side dish for any dinner meal. You really can’t go wrong with these crispy, flavorful potatoes. Serve along side:
How to Store
Place cooled potatoes in a container and store in the refrigerator for up to four days.
You can reheat the potatoes in the microwave, but I recommend using the oven or air-fryer so they don’t get soggy. You can also put them in a skillet in the stove and reheat, toss frequently so all sides get warm.
More Vegetable Side Dishes
- Roasted Broccoli
- Roasted Parmesan Pesto Potatoes
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Smoked Paprika Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Asparagus
Everything Bagel Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb baby potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and toss until potatoes are well coated. Sprinkle the Everything Bagel Seasoning evenly over the potatoes. Make sure the potatoes are in an even layer and not touching.
- Place the pan in the oven and roast for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring once with a metal spatula, or until potatoes are crispy. Remove the pan from the oven and serve warm.
Have you tried this recipe?
Leave a comment below and share a photo on Instagram. Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod
Photos by Dishing Out Health
Thanks for Sharing!
If you make this recipe, please leave a star rating and comment below! You can also share a picture on Instagram! Tag @twopeasandpod and use the hashtag #twopeasandtheirpod.
Why the metal spatula?
I would assume because the pan will be hot when you stir the potatoes, so you don’t want to use a rubber spatula.
Loved this dish!
So quick & simple to prepare but so flavorful!
Should I boil the potatoes first?
Many uses for this mix.
May I suggest baked chicken breast.
Dip into flour salt & pepper.
Dip into beaten egg.
Dip into panko & everything mixture.