Easy recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that are made with pantry, fridge, and freezer staples. You will love these simple and delicious recipes!
Today, I am sharing EASY recipes (over 60 to choose from) that can be made with ingredients you most likely have in your pantry, fridge, and freezer. If you have a well-stocked kitchen, you will be good to go! If you need help stocking your kitchen with staple ingredients, see my post HERE for how to stock your kitchen!
And if you need to make some substitutions, that is ok, that is the fun part of cooking. Get creative and use what you do have on hand. I hope this list inspires you to get cooking and to use the ingredients you have in your kitchen!
And if you need more EASY recipes, get a copy of our cookbook! It is filled with 115 recipes made with every day ingredients! Some of my all-time favorites!
- Easy Buttermilk Drop Biscuits (Tip, if you don’t have buttermilk, you can make it with milk and lemon juice or milk and vinegar. You can also use kefir.)
- Blueberry Maple Baked Oatmeal (use any frozen fruit)
- Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal
- Banana Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins (can use frozen blueberries)
- Almond Butter Granola
- French Toast
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Bacon, Potato, & Egg Casserole
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- How to Make Kefir (I use kefir to make my smoothies)
- Avocado Egg Salad
- Egg Salad
- Smashed Chickpea Avocado Salad
- Spaghetti with Chickpeas & Kale (spinach works well too)
- Pasta Pomodoro
- Black Bean Soup
- Stovetop Mac and Cheese or Baked Mac and Cheese
- Chickpea Noodle Soup
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (if you don’t have heavy cream, use half and half or milk)
- Sesame Noodles
- Sheet Pan Sausage Gnocchi
- Easy Pizza Sauce
- Easy Pizza Dough or Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- Easy Marinara Sauce or Slow Cooker Marinara Sauce
- Smoky Tomato Soup
- Black Bean Cheese Taquitos or Baked Chicken Taquitos
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Easy Refried Beans
- Easy Cornbread
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes or Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken (can use store bought BBQ sauce or homemade BBQ sauce)
- Pasta Fagioli
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup
- Easy Chicken and Rice Soup
- Mustard-Crusted Potatoes
- 4-Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
- Chickpea Farro Soup
- 5-Ingredient Spinach Parmesan Pasta
- Three Bean Tacos
- Easy Chicken Tacos
- Homemade Flour Tortillas
- 5-Ingredient Skillet Gnocchi
- Easy White Chicken Chili
- Homemade Applesauce (if you have apples on hand, this is easy!)
- Classic Banana Bread, Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, Healthy Banana Bread, or Chocolate Banana Bread ( I obviously love banana bread!)
- Peanut Butter Honey Yogurt Dip
- Easy Black Bean Dip
- Crispy Roasted Chickpeas
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls, Pumpkin Energy Balls, or Almond Joy Energy Balls
- Kettle Corn
- Puppy Chow
- Oatmeal Cookies
- One Bowl Brownies
- One Bowl Blondies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Classic No Bake Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
What are your favorite recipes to make with basic ingredients? Please share in the comments!
I enjoy making my own bread and pizza dough. Thank you so much for putting this list together! Very helpful 🙂
oh my god!! these all look amazing!! damnnn really needed this thanksss
Thank you so much for this list! Will help me plan my weeks better. Actually just came home and made this amazing roasted red pepper tomato soup for dinner with a cheese sandwich. Delicenous!
You are welcome! I am glad you liked the soup!
Made one bowl bloodies twice this week. Love,love,love them!
They are SO good! Glad you loved them!
I just found your blog through your cookbook, actually—I got it for Christmas, and it’s been wonderful cooking my way through it! We made your roasted cauliflower chowder from it last night, and I’ve made 5 other recipes from it already. It’s a beautiful cookbook and everything has been a winner so far, so I’m eager to make more and to check out more of your site as well! Thanks for this list of recipes and for all you’re doing. Hope you all are staying safe and well 🙂
Thank you for buying our cookbook! I am glad you are enjoying the recipes!